Bengaluru, Jan 15 (PTI) Following are Saturday’s vegetable rates quoted at Agriculture Produce Marketing Committee (APMC) with the rates per quintal: Cauliflower 1000-4000, Brinjal 350-3000, Tomato 250-5500, Bitter Gourd 1000-5000, Bottle Gourd 600-2400, Ash Gourd 1000-2000, Green Chilli 380-8000, Banana Green 1000-2900, Beans 150-5000, Green Ginger 1000-5000, Carrot 2000-8500, Cabbage 500-6000, Ladies Finger 200-6000, Snake Gourd 800-2600, Beetroot 1800-6900, Cucumber 700-3600, Ridge Gourd 1000-4520, Radish 400-3000, Capsicum 280-7000, Drumstick 3000-20000, Sweet Pumpkin 863-2500, Knol Khol 600-3500, Lime 200-3500. PTI DVR HDA HDA
- E-mobility start-up, VAAN Electric Moto, launches e-bikes in India
- FlowerAura Celebrates A Heart-To-Heart Relationship With Its Valentine Day Gifts
- Pearl Academy announces scholarships for creative and business minds
- Nagarro joins forces with Techmill Global
- Voltas & Voltas Beko launch their exclusive, one of its kind, Experience Zone at Prabhadevi, in Mumbai
- Vodafone Idea Q3 loss widens to Rs 7,231 cr
- Business schedule
- KOLKATA BULLION OPENING
Easiest Stock Screener Tool!
Best stock discovery tool with +130 filters, built for fundamental analysis. Profitability, Growth, Valuation, Liquidity, and many more filters. Search Stocks Industry-wise, Export Data For Offline Analysis, Customizable Filters.
Start your stock analysis journey with Trade Brains Portal today. Launch here!