Angel clients can buy shares in Angel Broking app to trade and invest in the Indian stock market online. This app allows you to buy stocks and trade in equity, currency, and commodity futures and options.
To buy shares using the Angel Broking app, you must first have an Angel Broking account and have the app installed on your phone. You can find the complete information about the margin, DEMAT account, trading platforms, services, and brokerage at Angel Broking in this article.
Here’s a Quick link to create an Angel Broking Instant Account and start trading in the stock market in minutes.
Step by step instructions to buy shares Angel Mobile App
- Open Angel Mobile App
- At the bottom click the ‘Log in to Trade’ button.
- Click the ‘Menu’ button in the top left
- Click the ‘Trade’ link.
- Click the ‘Buy / Sell’ link.
- Search and select the stock you want to buy.
- Click the ‘Buy’ button in the top left.
- Enter order detail in the buying window.
- Review and confirm the order.
- In T+2 days, shares are credited to your demat account, where T is the trading day.
- Angel Broking does not charge a brokerage fee for equity delivery, but you must still pay taxes
- On the ‘Trade > Order Status’ tab, you may check the status of your order. When the order is completed, you will receive an app notice.
Here is an overview of the different charges by Angel broking in terms of brokerage and transaction charges, account opening charges, and other related charges.
- Account Opening Charges: FREE (Opening Charges Waived)
- Account Maintenance Charges (AMC): Rs 240 / Year
Angel Broking is a full-service broker in India that is both safe and reputable. Excellent management, cutting-edge technology, simple brokerage programs, and offline networks are all advantages of this company. Angel Broking’s ARQ technology is fully algorithmic and does not require any human involvement.