Samco Securities is one of India’s leading investment technology company registered with SEBI as a stockbroker, research analyst, and a member of NSE, BSE, MCX, and NCDEX. The company is a depository participant membership of CDSL.
Samco Securities was incorporated by Mr. Jimeet Modi, Founder & CEO of Samco Group in 2015. As the country’s leading flat-fee brokerage and investment-tech platform, Samco Securities provides retail investors access to sophisticated financial technology and makes their wealth-creation journey simple, informed, and cost-effective. Samco Securities mission is to help every stock market participant consistently outperform the index and achieve their best financial performance.
With customer centricity at Samco’s core, they have implemented a quantitative approach to provide differentiated solutions that empower customers to ace the capital markets by trading & investing in stocks, Equity Derivatives, Currency Derivatives, Commodity, Mutual Funds and IPO.
SAMCO SECURITIES MOBILE APP
One of the highlights of the new-gen Samco trading app is a unique proprietary engine that thoroughly analyses past trades and trading patterns to generate multiple unseen insights or Andekha Sach. As a trader, you can use these insights to improve your trading performance and profitability.
How can you check your Andekha Sach?
There are two different ways through which you can access your Andekha Sach through the Samco trading app. Here’s a quick overview of the process you need to follow to check unseen insights into your trades.
Through the ‘My Trade Story’ widget
- Step 1: Download the Samco trading app on your smartphone.
- Step 2: Open the app and log into your account using your credentials.
- Step 3: Once you’re logged in, tap the ‘My Trade Story’ widget on the main dashboard of the app.
The app will redirect you to the ‘Unseen Insights’ section, where you can view all your Andekha Sach and their corresponding actionable suggestions.
Through the ‘Portfolio’ section
- Step 1: Download the Samco trading app on your smartphone and log into your account.
- Step 2: Tap the ‘Portfolio’ icon present at the bottom of the app’s interface.
- Step 3: Then, tap the ‘My Trade Story’ tab on the top of the app’s interface.
- Step 4: Tap the ‘View Analytics’ tab to view all of the valuable insights generated from your historical trade data.
What are the different metrics you can track by checking your Andekha Sach?
You can track a host of different metrics by simply checking the unseen insights section of your app. Here’s a quick overview of some of the key metrics that you get access to.
- Samco Success Probability (SSP) Ratio
- This particular metric shows your trading success ratio in the stock market.
- Strike rate
- This metric gives you information on the winning trades (in percentage) and losing trades (in percentage).
- Average profit/loss size
- This metric shows the average holding period for both winning trades and losing trades.
- P&L Analytics
- P&L Analytics is a set of different metrics such as realized P/L, unrealized P/L, maximum potential profits, maximum potential losses, and P/L vs benchmark index.
Why should you check your Andekha Sach?
As you’re already aware, Andekha Sach is hyper-personalized unseen insights into your own trades and trading pattern. These insights are generated by Samco’s unique proprietary engine using your trading history.
Keeping track of your Andekha Sach regularly can provide you with invaluable information that you can use to learn from your past trades. Doing so can help you improve your performance and profitability. Furthermore, with these insights, you can identify and avoid making the same trading mistakes that you made in the past and replicate successful approaches.
How to Get Samco App?
In addition to providing you with these insights, the new-gen Samco trading app also provides actionable suggestions. These suggestions are not only simple but also deeply personalized and are based on your Andekha Sach and historical trade data. Following these suggestions can help you make informed trading decisions and increase the probability of success.