.

follow-on-google-news

The shares of this information technology company saw its shares surge by 6.5 percent to an all-52-week high of Rs 1,426.30 per share as of today after Foreign institutional investors (FII’s) and Domestic institutional investors (DII’s) increased their shares in the company.

With a market capitalization of Rs 19,208.64 crores, the shares of Affle India Limited surged by 2.30 percent, closing at Rs 1,370.00 per share on Monday’s market hours. The shares of this company generated an overall return of 33 percent over the past year and 8 percent over the past 6 months.

What News: As of June 2024, the latest shareholding pattern for Affle India Limited shows an increase in stakes held by Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs) and Domestic Institutional Investors (DIIs). From March 2024 to June 2024, FIIs increased their holdings from 14.79 percent to 15.30 percent, while DIIs raised their stakes from 14.72 percent to 16.21 percent accordingly.

Note: If you want to learn Candlesticks and Chart Trading from Scratch, here’s the best book available on Amazon! Get the book now!

As of June 2024, the Foreign Institutional Investor Monetary Authority of Singapore entered Affle Limited by acquiring a 1.15 percent stake in the firm while the holdings of other FIIs remained unchanged.

The domestic institutional investor Nippon Life India Trustee Limited increased its stake in Affle India Limited from 4.45 percent in March 2024 to 4.71 percent in June 2024.

Financials:

Reviewing the financials of Affle India Limited on a year-on-year basis, the revenues rose by 28.5 percent from Rs 1,434 crores in FY23 to Rs 1,843 crores in FY24. In the same time frame, the net profits increased from Rs 245 crores to Rs 297 crores, demonstrating a 21 percent increase.

The EBITDA of the firm rose by 28.5 percent from Rs 1,434 crores in FY23 to Rs 1,842.8 crores in FY24.

Ratios:

In terms of return ratios for the year 2024, it has reported a return on equity (ROE) of 11.90 percent and a return on capital employed (ROCE) of 13.09 percent.

Revenue split:

As of Q4 FY24, 72.9 percent of Affle India Limited’s revenue came from India and emerging markets, while the remaining 27.1 percent was generated from developed market

Patents : Moreover, Affle India Limited has been granted 9 patents in US and India for AI, Voice Intelligence along with 27  new patents in US , India, and Singapore related to innovative futuristic use cases.

Shareholding Pattern:

As of June 2024, the firm’s shareholding pattern stood at 55.14 percent for promoters, 13.33 percent for the public, 15.30 percent for foreign institutional investors, and 16.21 percent for domestic institutional investors.

About the Company:

Incorporated in 1994 and headquartered in Gurgaon, Affle India Limited is a global technology company with a proprietary consumer intelligence platform that transforms ads into recommendations helping marketers to effectively identify, engage, acquire and drive transactions with their potential and existing users.

Written By Zahal

Disclaimer

The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts/broking houses/rating agencies on tradebrains.in are their own, and not that of the website or its management. Investing in equities poses a risk of financial losses. Investors must therefore exercise due caution while investing or trading in stocks. Dailyraven Technologies or the author are not liable for any losses caused as a result of the decision based on this article. Please consult your investment advisor before investing.