Galactico Corporate Services Limited is a SEBI registered Category I merchant banker providing services such as corporate advisory, mergers & amalgamation, corporate valuations, QIB placement, ESOP advisory management, and listing to mid-cap, small and mid-size enterprises (SMEs).

This small-cap stock has generated a multi-bagger return of 673% in the last 6 months. It was trading at ₹ 32.45 per share as of 13:05 IST compared to ₹ 4.20 on December 28 in 2021.

The stock fell only 13.5% over the last week amid volatility experienced by the broader market. It was up 3.84% for today as compared to its previous close of ₹ 31.25 per share.

₹ 1,00,000 invested in the company 6 months ago would have become ₹ 7,73,000 by now, giving a whopping profit of ₹ 6,73,000. During this period, the stock hit the upper circuit on multiple occasions.

The share prices listed here are the ex-split figures of the company’s stock. The management had announced the splitting of shares into face value of ₹ 1 from the face value of ₹ 10 per share in May this year. The record date for the split was 17 June 2022.

The stock is categorised in the T category. The company is listed only on the Bombay Stock Exchange. In the T2T segment, each trade made must result in delivery and no intra-day netting of positions is permitted.

Presently the promoters hold a 71.15% stake in the company while the remaining 28.85% is held by the public. The shareholding pattern has remained largely unchanged over the past years. 

Written By – Vikalp Mishra

Disclaimer

The content in this news article is not investment advice. Investing in equities poses a risk of financial losses. Investors must therefore exercise due caution while investing or trading in stocks. Dailyraven Technologies or the author are not liable for any losses caused as a result of the decision based on this article. Please consult your investment advisor before investing.

To stay updated with the Latest Stock Market news, download our app here!

For editorial purposes, contact news@tradebrains.in

Disclaimer: The Stocks mentioned on this website or any segment are not recommendations. Tradebrains.in advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.