.

follow-on-google-news

The share price of this firm engaged in the business of power and infrastructure development increased by 4.4 percent to an intraday high of Rs 2,014 per share on Wednesday after receiving two work orders worth Rs 72.69 crores from KPI Green Energy Limited.

Share Price Movement

With a market capitalization of Rs 1,929.25 crores, the shares of Advait Infratech Limited fell around 4 percent, trading at Rs 1,855.00 apiece at 11:12 am on Wednesday’s morning session. The shares of this company generated a multibagger return of 455 percent over the past year and 128 percent over the past 6 months.

What Happened

According to the Advait Infratech Limited stock exchange filings, the firm has announced that their subsidiary company Advait Greenergy Private Limited has received two work orders amounting to a total of Rs 72.79 crores from a domestic client KPI Green Energy Limited.

Note: If you want to learn Candlesticks and Chart Trading from Scratch, here’s the best book available on Amazon! Get the book now!

The first order mentions the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Commissioning (EPCC) work for 30MW Solar Project at Gujarat worth Rs 59 Crores and has to be completed within 9 months from the date of order.

The second order is for the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) for a 1MW Green Hydrogen Plant at Matar worth Rs 13.69 crores and has to be completed within 8 months from the date of order.

Financials

Reviewing the financials of Advait Infratech Limited on a year-on-year basis, the revenues rose by 102 percent from Rs 103 crores in FY23 to Rs 209 crores in FY24. In the same time frame, the net profits increased from Rs 8 crores to Rs 22 crores, demonstrating a 175 percent increase.

The EBITDA of Advait Limited touched Rs 12.20 crores in FY24, demonstrating an 82.52 percent jump from an EBITDA of Rs 6.68 crores in FY23.

Completed Work Orders

As of FY24, Advait Limited  has completed a sum total of 149 orders which amounts to a value of Rs 37.6 crores.

Ratios

In terms of return ratios for the year 2024, it has reported a return on equity (ROE) of 29.79 percent and a return on capital employed (ROCE) of 39.9 percent. The EPS of Advait grew by 75 percent from Rs 12.67 per share in FY23 to Rs 21.45 per share in FY24.

Shareholding Pattern

As of March 2024, the firm’s shareholding pattern stood at 73.53 percent for promoters and the rest 26.47 percent for the public.

About the Company

Advait Infratech Ltd is engaged in the business of providing products and solutions for power transmission, power substation, and telecommunication infrastructure fields. The company also operates in various verticals such as Turnkey Telecommunication Projects, Installation of Power Transmission, Substation, and Telecom Products, etc.

Written By Zahal.

Disclaimer

The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts/broking houses/rating agencies on tradebrains.in are their own, and not that of the website or its management. Investing in equities poses a risk of financial losses. Investors must therefore exercise due caution while investing or trading in stocks. Dailyraven Technologies or the author are not liable for any losses caused as a result of the decision based on this article. Please consult your investment advisor before investing.