.

follow-on-google-news

Shares of the SAP consulting company jumped upto 4 percent in Monday’s trading session after receiving an order of Rs. 2 crores. The shares have delivered around 40 percent returns to its shareholders in just six months. 

With a market capitalization of Rs. 42.3 crores, the shares of Adroit Infotech Ltd started Monday’s trading session on a higher note at Rs. 19.65 compared to its previous close of Rs. 19.15. During the trading session, the shares hit a high of Rs. 20, gaining around 4 percent and closed the day at Rs. 19.50 apiece. 

Such a positive movement in the share price was observed after the company in an exchange filing announced that one of its subsidiary companies Verso Altima India Private Limited had bagged a major order worth Rs. 2 crores from BIZNET (PT Supra Primatama Nusantara, Jakartha) for BIZNET SAP BRIM – Managed Services. 

Note: If you want to learn Candlesticks and Chart Trading from Scratch, here’s the best book available on Amazon! Get the book now!

This project involves the Functional and Technical support for the SAP BRIM application and comprehensive onsite/Offshore support for one Year. 

Looking at the company’s financial statements, the revenue zoomed by 71 percent from Rs. 4.14 crores in the September quarter to Rs. 7.08 crores during the December quarter. In addition, the net profits showcased a transition from a net loss of Rs. 72 lakhs to a net profit of Rs. 1.57 crores during the same period. 

Due to increasing operating revenue and profits on a YoY basis, the profitability metrics of the company improved with the return on equity (RoE) increasing from 5.47 percent during FY 21-22 to 14.33 percent in FY 22-23, and, the return on capital employed (RoCE) zoomed from 4.72 percent to 12.42 percent during the same timeframe. Furthermore, the net profit margin increased from 11.77 percent during FY21-22 to 16.84 percent during FY22-23. 

According to the latest shareholding pattern, the Promoters retain ownership of 38.45 percent of the company’s shares, while the remaining 61.56 percent is held by Retail Investors. This distribution indicates a significant portion of the company’s ownership is in the hands of individual investors rather than concentrated among its promoters. 

Headquartered in Hyderabad, Adroit Infotech was incorporated in 1990. The company is primarily engaged in the business of SAP Support Services and helps organizations to reduce costs and improve effectiveness and efficiency through internal process improvements using SAP products and solutions. 

Written By Vaibhav Patil 

Disclaimer

The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts/broking houses/rating agencies on tradebrains.in are their own, and not that of the website or its management. Investing in equities poses a risk of financial losses. Investors must therefore exercise due caution while investing or trading in stocks. Dailyraven Technologies or the author are not liable for any losses caused as a result of the decision based on this article. Please consult your investment advisor before investing.