Espresso – A Sharekhan Company
Launched in September 2020, Espresso is a discount stock broking company from the house of Sharekhan, backed by BNP Paribas. The core purpose behind the launch of Espresso is the commitment to helping more retail traders succeed consistently.
With the ZERO brokerage on loss making trades* pricing model, Espresso endeavour is to ensure that they truly partner their customers to get better and succeed.
The way this works is that for one leg of the order, a maximum brokerage fee of Rs. 20/- per order is charged. But if the trade is not profitable during the square off leg of the order, then brokerage of this square off order is not charged. This is applicable for Intraday trades across all segments – Equity, F&O, Commodity and Currency.
Zero Brokerage on Loss Making Trades*
- For Intraday trades across Equity, F&O, Commodity and Currency.
- Max. Rs 20 per order (Only When You Profit*)
Zero Delivery Brokerage
No brokerage is charged for Delivery trades, when you buy & hold on to the shares beyond 24 hours
Zero Account Opening Charges*
*Limited Period Offer
Espresso is a discount stock broking company from the house of Sharekhan, backed by BNP Paribas.
The core purpose behind the launch of Espresso is the commitment to helping more retail traders succeed consistently. Three important pillars that bring this purpose alive for customers are:
1. Platform Features Innovation by co-creating:
Espresso trading platforms have been beta tested by trading & investing enthusiasts and their focus is to co-create platform features with and for traders by participating in trading education events and Espresso’s unique initiative called ‘Your Voice @Espresso’ where the leadership team interacts with customers to hear their feedback, thoughts, and suggestions on platform features.
2. Zero Brokerage on loss-making trades*:
A maximum brokerage fee of Rs. 20/- per order is charged. But if the trade is not profitable during the square off leg of the order, then brokerage of this square off order is not charged. This is applicable for Intraday trades across segments – Equity, Futures & Options (F&O), Commodity and Currency segments.
Espresso work with YouTubers to develop action-oriented content to help both aspiring traders and experienced traders get better at the art of trading. ‘Trading Success Beans with Kalyan (CEO – Espresso)’ is another unique initiative; where the idea is to have a one-on-one conversation with experienced traders to understand their trading journey, their learnings from both successful and unsuccessful trades and the ‘success beans’ these traders want to give to aspiring traders.
Unleash the power of Trading with our 3 Platforms:
- Espresso App
- Myespresso.com Trading Website
- Binge Desktop Platform – Designed for Pro Traders
- Futures & Options
Subscribe to Espresso’s YouTube Channel to gain insights, stock market updates, understand how to use our trading platforms and more!
Click here to open a free Espresso Demat and Trading account Now.
Espresso Trading Demo
Espresso Discount Broking Trading Platforms | Designed To Make Your Trading Experience EFFORTLESS
Espresso Platform & Features
Efficient, user-friendly, and vibrant – that’s the cornerstone of Espresso’s wide array of platform features that aim to serve trader and investor needs.
Espresso App Features:
A whole gamut of things that matter to investors and traders alike come together in the quick and seamless experience of the Espresso mobile app
- Flexible Watchlists
- Native Charting
- Scan the market with Market Movers
- Pre-Apply IPO
Binge – Espresso’s Desktop Trading Platform Features:
Experience customizable charts, real-time feeds, multiple market scanners and much more to lend a hand to your trading.
- Mouse Trading
- Graphical Option Chain
- Trade from Charts & Smart Order Window
- Dedicated Market Section
Espresso Website: www.myespresso.com
Want a Web trading platform that’s advanced in its functionalities yet easy to use? Log in to Espresso web and start trading!
- Split Order Functionality
- Smart Basket
- TradingView Pro charting
- DOM (Depth of Market) Trading
Unleash the Power of Trading with Espresso Platform Features
- Split Order functionality: Achieve optimal executions on your trades.
- Smart Basket: Easy way of creating Order strategies for trading
- TradingView Pro: Easily identify appropriate levels for Price Action & Intuitively place orders from your chart screen
- DOM (Depth of Market) Trading: Get access to additional market depth data
- DP to Pledge: Avail trading limits from stock holdings
- After Market Order: Plan your trades in advance and place your orders before the market opens.
- Mouse Trading: Give speed to your trading hours
- Pre-Apply IPO: Place IPO Orders before IPO Open date & even After Market hours
- MyGTD: Decide & execute your Order validity date in advance
- 360O Alerts: Stay informed on Price Alerts, Corporate Announcements via Notifications, SMS & Email
- Free Fund transfer & withdrawal*
*T&C apply. As of 7th June 2022. Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. For detailed disclaimer and registered office details visit our website www.myespresso.com