.

follow-on-google-news

Multibagger Agro Chemical stock engaged in the business of production, processing, and marketing of high-quality hybrid seeds, Pesticides, and many more, jumped upto 8 percent in the day’s trade upon receiving a dealer License from the Government of Telangana 

With a market capitalization of Rs. 128 Crores, the shares of Nirman Agri Genetics Limited were trading at Rs. 213.50, up 2.89 percent from its previous day’s close price of Rs. 207.50. It has delivered multibagger returns of 316 percent in a year. 

Nirman Agri Genetics Limited has been granted a License from the Government of Telangana for 5 years to carry on the business of a dealer in seeds for various purposes in the State of Telangana. 

Note: If you want to learn Candlesticks and Chart Trading from Scratch, here’s the best book available on Amazon! Get the book now!

This license will help in dealing with Paddy seeds in the State of Telangana, magnificently support the business by increasing revenues, and help in expanding and tapping new geographical markets 

Nirman Agri Genetics Limited is engaged in the business of production, processing, and marketing of high-quality hybrid seeds, Pesticides, micronutrients, and Bio-organics for different varieties of crops. 

Its revenue from operations grew by 112 percent from Rs. 13.49 Crores in FY22 to Rs. 28.61 Crores in FY23, accompanied by increasing profits of Rs. 2.56 Crores to Rs. 4.01 Crores. 

It has reported a return on equity (ROE) of 27.1 percent and a return on capital employed (ROCE) of 26.6 percent, it is making good returns on its equity and capital 

According to the latest shareholding data available for the quarter ended March 2023, the company’s Promoters hold a 66.05 percent stake in the company and the rest 33.95 percent is held by the public. 

Written by: Bharath K.S 

Disclaimer

The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts/broking houses/rating agencies on tradebrains.in are their own, and not that of the website or its management. Investing in equities poses a risk of financial losses. Investors must therefore exercise due caution while investing or trading in stocks. Dailyraven Technologies or the author are not liable for any losses caused as a result of the decision based on this article. Please consult your investment advisor before investing.