The shares of this defense equipment manufacturing company jumped up to 1.12 percent on BSE after bagging an order from the Indian Navy and other organizations worth Rs. 2.12 crores.
With a market capitalization of Rs. 868 crores, the shares of CFF Fluid Control Ltd opened Thursday’s trading session on a higher note at Rs. 449.95 compared to its previous close at Rs. 446. The share hit a high at Rs.458, gaining around 1.12 percent, and is currently trading at Rs. 451 apiece.
On 17th November, the company in an exchange filing mentioned that that they have received another Contract for Procurement of Spares of TWA MCA 62.5 System totaling approx. Rs. 2.12 Crores from the Indian Navy and CPRO Material organization, Visakhapatnam, and the order will be delivered by May 2024.
Lately, on 16 November the company received an order from the same authorities for the supply of TWA MCA 62.5 System totaling approx Rs. 11.30 Crores, and this order will be delivered by February 2025.
Looking at the financial statements, the company’s revenue increased by 50 percent from Rs. 46.99 crores during FY 21-22 to Rs. 70.67 crores in FY 22-23. In addition, the net profit increased by 30 percent from Rs. 7.73 crores to Rs. 10.14 crores during the same period.
In six months, the shares have given a multibagger return of 140 percent to its shareholders. For example, if someone had invested Rs. 1 lakhs six months ago, then the worth of those shares would be Rs. 2.4 lakhs now.
Coming onto the important financial ratios, the return on equity was 50.88 percent during FY 22-23 and the return on capital employed was 34.29 percent during the same timeframe.
According to the latest shareholding pattern, Promoters hold a 73.30 percent stake in the company, and the remaining 26.70 percent shares are with the Public.
Headquartered in Raigarh, CFF Fluid Control Ltd was incorporated in 2012. The Company is in the business of manufacturing, overhauling, repairs, and maintenance of shipboard machinery, combat systems, reference systems, and test facilities for submarines and surface ships for the Indian Navy.
Written By Vaibhav Patil
The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts/broking houses/rating agencies on tradebrains.in are their own, and not that of the website or its management. Investing in equities poses a risk of financial losses. Investors must therefore exercise due caution while investing or trading in stocks. Dailyraven Technologies or the author are not liable for any losses caused as a result of the decision based on this article. Please consult your investment advisor before investing.