.

follow-on-google-news

Shares of this FMCG company clocked 5 percent after receiving an order worth Rs. 35.10 from MWH Multi-foods Private Ltd. Over the past month, the shares have yielded returns exceeding 20 percent, while over a year, the returns stand at 7 percent. 

With a market capitalization of Rs. 8.57 crores, the shares of Sonalis Consumer Products Ltd started Thursday’s trading session on a higher note at Rs. 42.87, clocking a 5 percent upper circuit compared to its previous close of Rs. 40.83 apiece. 

Such a bullish movement in the share price was observed after the company in an exchange filing announced that they had received a work order worth Rs. 35.10 crores from the MWH Multi-foods Private Ltd to serve Prime Light Food Refreshment Snacks i.e. Puff (Aloo Patty) and the order duration is to be completed within 12 months. Further, the received order is four times larger than its current market capitalization. 

Note: If you want to learn Candlesticks and Chart Trading from Scratch, here’s the best book available on Amazon! Get the book now!

In the first half of FY24, the company generated revenue amounting to Rs. 3.45 crores, accompanied by a profit of Rs. 22 lakhs. Comparatively, in the preceding fiscal year FY22-23, the company reported higher revenue at Rs. 6.52 crores, resulting in a net profit of Rs. 5 lakhs. 

Sonalis Consumer Products manufactures a range of products under private labelling and contract manufacturing arrangements with its customers and also trades in Agro products. Most products are manufactured in-house at their manufacturing facilities in Vasai. 

Moreover, the company’s products are primarily targeted at the youth and adults, with a focus on the Nutri-bars and Indian snacks segment. 

The company produces a diverse range of food items including Granola Bars, Healthy Laddus, Puffs, Cheeselings, Chaklis, Diet Bhel, and Sev. This diversified product portfolio allows the company to cater to different consumer preferences and dietary needs, ensuring a broader market reach and potential for growth. 

As per the latest shareholding pattern, the Promoters maintain a stake of 38.59 percent in the company, while the remaining 61.41 percent is owned by Retail Investors. 

Headquartered in Mumbai, Sonalis Consumer Products was incorporated in 2022. The company is engaged in the business of manufacturing and distributing nutritional bars and healthy snacks. 

Written By Vaibhav Patil 

Disclaimer

The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts/broking houses/rating agencies on tradebrains.in are their own, and not that of the website or its management. Investing in equities poses a risk of financial losses. Investors must therefore exercise due caution while investing or trading in stocks. Dailyraven Technologies or the author are not liable for any losses caused as a result of the decision based on this article. Please consult your investment advisor before investing.