.

follow-on-google-news

The share price of this leading construction firm touched the 5% upper circuit to ₹164.85 apiece after the company board approved raising funds of ₹175 crores through the issuance of instruments. 

GPT Infraprojects Ltd. belongs to the small-cap category of stocks with a market capitalization of ₹1,917 crore. 

What News: In a recent exchange filing, GPT Infraprojects Ltd announced that its Board of Directors approved a plan to raise to ₹175 Crores through various financial instruments, including equity shares. The fundraising may involve public or private offerings, preferential allotments, or qualified institutional placements. 

Note: If you want to learn Candlesticks and Chart Trading from Scratch, here’s the best book available on Amazon! Get the book now!

Stock returns: GPT Infraprojects shares have gained a return of 113 percent in the last six months and 364 percent in a year. A shareholder investment of ₹ 1 lakh in the company would be worth ₹ 4.64 lakhs in a year. 

Financials: The company’s revenue has increased 10 percent year on year, from ₹268 crore in Q4FY23 to ₹295 crore in Q4FY24. During the same period, Net profit has also increased by 50 percent, from ₹10 crore to ₹15 crore. 

About the company: GPT Infraprojects Ltd is a leading construction company engaged in executing civil and infrastructure projects. It also manufactures concrete sleepers for railway sleepers out of concrete. 

GPT is the only Indian firm with a concrete sleeper business in three countries such as South Africa, Namibia, and Ghana. The company has notable clients that include RITES, NHAI, RVNL, Ircon International Ltd, and many more. 

The company generates 9% of its revenue from Concrete Sleepers and 91% from Infrastructure projects. As of the March quarter, the company reported an order book of ₹3,099 crores, with 93% of orders coming from infrastructure projects and the remaining 7% from Concrete Sleepers. 

The company boasts a notable clientele, including Ircon International, RITES, NTPC, NHAI, and many more. 

In the latest shareholding pattern, the GPT Infraprojects promoter holds a 75% stake, domestic institutional investors hold a 4.51% stake, and retail investors hold a 19.76% stake.

Written by Omkar Chitnis 

Disclaimer

The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts/broking houses/rating agencies on tradebrains.in are their own, and not that of the website or its management. Investing in equities poses a risk of financial losses. Investors must therefore exercise due caution while investing or trading in stocks. Dailyraven Technologies or the author are not liable for any losses caused as a result of the decision based on this article. Please consult your investment advisor before investing.