.

Shares of the microcap company clocked 2 percent upper circuit in Friday’s trading session after receiving an order from the Airport Authority of India. On a YTD basis, the shares have delivered around 18 percent returns to its investors. 

With a market capitalisation of Rs. 19.8 crores, the shares of Abhishek Integrations Ltd started Friday’s trading session on a higher note at Rs. 32.80 compared to its previous close of Rs. 31.90. During the trading session, the shares clocked 2 percent upper circuit at Rs. 33.45 apiece. 

Such a bullish movement in the share price was observed after the company in an exchange filing announced that they had been awarded a work order for the replacement of a power cable and associated works at MSSR yarada, Visakhapatnam Airport having a total contract value of Rs. 19.76 lakhs by Airport Authority of India, Visakhapatnam Airport. 

Looking at the company’s financial statement, the revenue decreased by 20 percent from Rs. 13.76 crores during H2FY22 to Rs. 10.86 crores in H1FY23. On the other hand, the net profits declined by 21 percent from Rs. 34 lakhs to Rs. 27 lakhs during the same period. As of 30th June 2023, the order book of Abhishek Integrations in FY23 was reported to be Rs. 2,40,509 million. 

Coming onto the company’s important financial ratios, the return on equity decreased from 9.41 percent during FY21-22 to 8.24 percent in FY22-23. On a contrasting note, the return on capital employed increased from 11.55 percent to 12.02 percent during the same timeframe. Furthermore, the net profit margin declined from 3.18 percent in FY21-22 to 2.54 percent during FY22-23. 

According to the latest shareholding pattern, the Promoters have 67.72 percent of the stake and the remaining 32.28 percent of shares are with the Retail Investors. 

Headquartered in Gujarat, Abhishek Integrations was incorporated in 2017, the company is in the business of developing, maintaining and operating Airports and allied businesses. 

Written By Vaibhav Patil 

Disclaimer

The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts/broking houses/rating agencies on tradebrains.in are their own, and not that of the website or its management. Investing in equities poses a risk of financial losses. Investors must therefore exercise due caution while investing or trading in stocks. Dailyraven Technologies or the author are not liable for any losses caused as a result of the decision based on this article. Please consult your investment advisor before investing.