.

follow-on-google-news

The shares of this company involved in the business of manufacturing pharmaceutical products saw its share surge by 9 percent to an all-time 52-week high of Rs 63.85 apiece as of today after the firm launched 16 new products.

Share price movement: With a market capitalization of Rs 59.50 crores, the shares of JFL Life Sciences Limited fell around 7 percent and closed at Rs 54.50 apiece on Monday’s Market hours. The shares of this company generated an overall return of 39 percent over the past year and 37.76 percent over the past 6 months.

What happened: According to JFL Life Sciences Limited’s stock exchange filings, the firm has announced that it has launched 16 new products as of 07-07-2024 in the categories of Tablets, Capsules, Gel, Syrup, and Injections to cater to the domestic market under the Make in India campaign.

Note: If you want to learn Candlesticks and Chart Trading from Scratch, here’s the best book available on Amazon! Get the book now!

Also read

Financials: Reviewing the financials of JFL Life Sciences Limited on a year-on-year basis, the revenues rose by 8.6 percent from Rs 42.83 crores in FY23 to Rs 46.55 crores in FY24. In the same timeframe, the net profits increased from Rs 2.81 crores to Rs 3.31 crores, demonstrating a 17.7 percent increase.

Ratios: In terms of return ratios for the year 2024, it has reported a return on equity (ROE) of 9.30 percent and a return on capital employed (ROCE) of 12.62 percent. It has also reported a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.16 times in the same year.

Product Portfolio: JFL Life Sciences Limited offers a diverse range of products, including the J Cold Gold tablet, J-Reb DSR capsule, J-Finance P tablet, J-Diclo P tablet, J-Cyclo P tablet .J-Omepra capsule etc.

Shareholding Pattern: As of March 2024, the firm’s shareholding pattern stood at 67.47 percent for promoters, and the rest 32.53 percent is held by the public.

About the Company: Incorporated in 2010, JFL Life Sciences Limited manufactures pharmaceutical products. The company has manufacturing facilities located in Kerala, Bavla, Ahmedabad, and Gujarat.

Written By Zahal

Disclaimer

The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts/broking houses/rating agencies on tradebrains.in are their own, and not that of the website or its management. Investing in equities poses a risk of financial losses. Investors must therefore exercise due caution while investing or trading in stocks. Dailyraven Technologies or the author are not liable for any losses caused as a result of the decision based on this article. Please consult your investment advisor before investing.