.

follow-on-google-news

Shares of this microcap company locked 5 percent upper circuit in Tuesday’s trading session after announcing the capacity expansion in FY 2024-25. 

With a market capitalisation of Rs. 521 crores, the shares of Vishnusurya Projects and Infra Ltd started Tuesday’s trading session on a higher note at Rs. 211 compared to its previous close of Rs. 201.85. During the trading session, the shares clocked a 5 percent upper circuit at Rs. 211.90 apiece. 

Such a bullish movement in the share price was observed after the company in an exchange filing announced that it is planning to expand its mining operations in Hosur, targeting the Bangalore market in FY 2024-25, with an annual production capacity of 9,80,000 MT for the crusher plant and 8,00,000 MT for manufactured sand. 

Note: If you want to learn Candlesticks and Chart Trading from Scratch, here’s the best book available on Amazon! Get the book now!

Looking at the company’s financial statements, the revenue surged by 75 percent from Rs. 132 crores during FY22-23 to Rs. 231 FY23-24. In addition, the net profits zoomed by 65 percent from Rs. 17 crores to Rs. 28 crores during the same period. 

The company derives its revenue from diverse sources, notably with 56 percent attributed to EPC & Allied Activities and approximately 40 percent from Mining and Quarrying of Aggregates. The remaining 10 percent originates from various other segments. Moreover, the company is also entering into Municipal Solid Waste Management Business 

Additionally, the company has successfully executed 17 projects valued at Rs. 136 crores. As of March 2024, its current order book stands at Rs. 225 crores, with 88 percent comprising Direct Government Projects and the remaining categorized as Government Projects – Sub Contract. 

In terms of key financial metrics, the company reported a Return on Equity (RoE) of 20.99 percent and a return on capital employed (RoCE) of 29.19 percent for the period spanning FY23-24. Further, during the same period, the net profit margin stood at 11.96 percent. 

According to the latest shareholding pattern, the Promoters retain 62.24 percent ownership and the remaining 37.76 percent of shares are in the hands of Retail Investors. 

Headquartered in Tamil Nadu, Vishnusurya Projects and Infra is an Indian construction and infrastructure company specializing in EPC Projects delivered across all key sectors such as transportation, rail, resource, and institutional development. 

The company also has a strong presence in mining and the implementation of transformational civil and commercial turnkey projects. 

Written By Vaibhav Patil 

Disclaimer

The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts/broking houses/rating agencies on tradebrains.in are their own, and not that of the website or its management. Investing in equities poses a risk of financial losses. Investors must therefore exercise due caution while investing or trading in stocks. Dailyraven Technologies or the author are not liable for any losses caused as a result of the decision based on this article. Please consult your investment advisor before investing.