.

follow-on-google-news

Infrastructure stock engaged in the execution of civil and infrastructure projects like highways, railway projects and many more jumped upto 14 percent in the day’s trade upon receiving a work order worth Rs. 487 Crores from the Central Railways. 

With a market capitalization of Rs. 1,076 Crores, the shares of GPT Infraprojects Limited were trading at Rs. 185, up 8 percent from its previous day’s close price of Rs. 171.30. 

GPT Infraprojects Limited has received a large work order worth Rs. 487 Crores from Central Railway, Mumbai for the Construction of a new Broad Gauge (BG)line from chainage 52500 to 83200 in the Solapur-Osmanabad section of the Solapur Division of Central Railway. The contract is received in a Joint Venture, with GPT Infraprojects Limited’s share being 26 percent. 

Note: If you want to learn Candlesticks and Chart Trading from Scratch, here’s the best book available on Amazon! Get the book now!

GPT Infraprojects Limited, the flagship company of GPT Group, is a premier infrastructure company engaged in the execution of civil and infrastructure projects, especially large bridges and ROBs for Railways, it also manufactures, and supplies concrete sleepers for Railways in India and Africa. 

It generates 93 percent of its revenue from Infrastructure projects and the rest 7 percent from supplying concrete sleepers. As of Q3FY24, GPT Infraprojects Limited has a strong order book worth Rs. 2,991 Crores, with highest ever year-to-date order inflows of Rs. 1,439 Crores. 

It has a strong Clientele base with well-known players like IRCON, NHAI, RVNL, Rites, GMR Group, PowerGrid, NTPC, Indian Railways, and many more. 

Its revenue from operations grew by 27 percent from Rs. 200 Crores in Q3FY23 to Rs. 254 Crores in Q3FY24, accompanied by profits of Rs. 7 Crores to Rs. 15 Crores. 

It has reported a return on equity (ROE) of 11.1 percent and a return on capital employed (ROCE) of 14.2 percent, it is making decent returns on its equity and capital employed. 

Written by: Bharath K.S 

Disclaimer

The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts/broking houses/rating agencies on tradebrains.in are their own, and not that of the website or its management. Investing in equities poses a risk of financial losses. Investors must therefore exercise due caution while investing or trading in stocks. Dailyraven Technologies or the author are not liable for any losses caused as a result of the decision based on this article. Please consult your investment advisor before investing.