.

follow-on-google-news

Shares of this microcap company clocked 2 percent lower circuit despite the company announcing a bonus share to its shareholders. The stock has delivered a muti-bagger return of 130 percent to its shareholders in just six months. 

With a market capitalization of Rs. 377 crores, the shares of DJ Mediaprint & Logistics Ltd started Wednesday’s trading session on a lower note at Rs. 349.75, clocking a 2 percent lower circuit compared to its previous close of Rs. 356.85 apiece. 

According to the exchange filing, the board of directors approved the issue of bonus shares by way of capitalization of reserves, to the equity shareholders of the company in the ratio of 2:1 i.e., 2 new fully paid-up equity shares of Rs. 10 each for every 1 existing fully paid-up equity share of Rs. 10 each held by the eligible shareholders as on the record date. 

Note: If you want to learn Candlesticks and Chart Trading from Scratch, here’s the best book available on Amazon! Get the book now!

This will be the second time that DJ Mediaprint & Logistics will be issuing bonus shares to shareholders. Previously, It had last issued bonus shares back in 2022, when it issued one free share for every one held. 

Coming onto the company’s financial statements, the revenue zoomed by 145 percent from Rs. 11.27 crores during the December quarter to Rs. 27.64 crores in the March quarter. In addition, the net profits magnified by 95 percent from Rs. 1.53 crores to Rs. 2.99 crores during the same timeframe. 

The company’s business model leverages technology to offer integrated, value-added services in logistics, ensuring customer-oriented and agile operations. DJ Mediaprint & Logistics Ltd has a wide network of offices and storage facilities across various locations in India, including Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Delhi, Goa, and Bhiwandi. 

Its clientele comprises corporations, Governmental and semi-Governmental entities, spanning diverse sectors including banking, financial services, insurance, healthcare, airlines, shipping, logistics, education, manufacturing, and retail. 

In terms of key financial metrics, the company reported a Return on Equity (RoE) of 15.02 percent and a return on capital employed (RoCE) of 21.11 percent for the period spanning FY23-24. 

According to the latest shareholding pattern, the Promoters maintain control over 56.36 percent of the company’s shares, indicating their significant stake in the ownership. The remaining 43.64 percent is held by Retail Investors or the Public. 

Headquartered in Maharashtra, DJ Mediaprint & Logistics Ltd was incorporated in 2009. The company is in the printing business, and records management and provides integrated Logistics and Courier solutions in India and overseas through networked transport, processes and operation. 

Written By Vaibhav Patil

Disclaimer

The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts/broking houses/rating agencies on tradebrains.in are their own, and not that of the website or its management. Investing in equities poses a risk of financial losses. Investors must therefore exercise due caution while investing or trading in stocks. Dailyraven Technologies or the author are not liable for any losses caused as a result of the decision based on this article. Please consult your investment advisor before investing.