Benchmark Indices quoted higher on Tuesday and halted a three-day losing streak, tracking strength across global markets. Singapore Exchange (SGX) Nifty futures, which are an early indicator of the Nifty index, witnessed gains ahead of the opening bell on D-Street.
The BSE Sensex closed 578.51 points or 0.98% higher at 59719.70 points while the Nifty 50 closed 194.00 points or 1.10% higher at 17816.30 points.
- Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd. (up 12.39%)
- Jubilant Pharmova Ltd. (up 11.58%)
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies Ltd. (up 9.71%)
- Metro Brands Ltd. (up 8.55%)
- Birla Corporation Ltd. (up 7.15%)
- Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd. (down 7.81%)
- Brightcom Group Ltd. (down 4.98%)
- Can Fin Homes Ltd. (down 4.16%)
- Go Fashion (India) Ltd. (down 4.08%)
- Triveni Turbine Ltd. (down 3.96%)
- Infosys joined hands with Telenor Norway to accelerate IT modernization 2) Hitendra Dave of HSBC India said that the RBI is likely to take a 50bps hike in its next meeting
- Cipla, Eicher Motors, IndusInd Bank, Bharti Airtel and Adani Ports reached a fresh 52-week high.
- The Centre may raise the purchase price of ethanol across all categories by up to ₹ 2 per litre for the 2022-23 season
- Nissan Joseph of Metro Brands said that the company is on track to open 260 stores over the next 3 years.
Written by Simran Bafna
The content in this news article is not investment advice. Investing in equities poses a risk of financial losses. Investors must therefore exercise due caution while investing or trading in stocks. Dailyraven Technologies or the author are not liable for any losses caused as a result of the decision based on this article. Please consult your investment advisor before investing.
To stay updated with the Latest Stock Market news, download our app here!
For editorial purposes, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Your Financial Learning Journey
Want to learn Stock Market and other Financial Products? Make sure to check out, FinGrad, the learning initiative by Trade Brains. Click here to Register today to Start your 3-Day FREE Trail. And do not miss out on the Introductory Offer!!