37 All-time Best Quotes on Money!
37 All-time Best Quotes on Money: Everyone wants money. No matter what the critics may say, money is the means to buy comforts and almost everything. From purchasing luxurious cars, dream house, fancy clothes to traveling to your fantasy lands, one can get all of these if they have a lot of money. Moreover, when you take care of your money, it takes care of your life too.
In this article, we are going to share 37 of the best quotes on money that will motive you to earn, save and invest more money. So, buckle up and get ready to enter the money-land.
37 All-time Best Quotes on Money
Save Money Quotes
1) “Spend not where you may save; spare not where you must spend.” – John Ray
2) “Save a little money each month and at the end of the year you’ll be surprised at how little you have.” – Ernest Haskins
3) “If you can count your money, you don’t have a billion dollars.” – J. Paul Getty
4) “A man is usually more careful of his money than he is of his principles.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
5) “Saving requires us to not get things now so that we can get bigger ones later.” – Jean Chatzky
6) “The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind.”— T.T. Munger
7) “If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting.” —Benjamin Franklin
8) “A simple fact that is hard to learn is that the time to save money is when you have some.” —Joe Moore
9) “If you’re saving, you’re succeeding.”― Steve Burkholder
10) “The safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket.” – Kin Hubbard.
Managing Money Quotes
11) “Waste your money and you’re only out of money, but waste your time and you’ve lost a part of your life.”— Michael Leboeuf.
12) “Every time you borrow money, you’re robbing your future self.” – Nathan W. Morris
13) “If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed.” —Edmund Burke
14) “The more your money works for you, the less you have to work for money.”― Idowu Koyenikan,
15) “Money is power, freedom, a cushion, the root of all evil, the sum of blessings.”— Carl Sandburg
16) Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.”Ayn Rand
17) “Money often costs too much.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
18) “There is a gigantic difference between earning a great deal of money and being rich.”— Marlene Dietrich
19) “I don’t pay good wages because I have a lot of money; I have a lot of money because I pay good wages.”— Robert Bosch
20) “Many folks think they aren’t good at earning money when what they don’t know is how to use it.” —Frank A. Clark
21) “Never spend your money before you have earned it.” —Thomas Jefferson
22) “Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.” —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
23) “Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give.” – William A. Ward
24) “The more you learn, the more you earn.” – Frank Clark
25) “Do what you love and the money will follow.”— Marsha Sinetar
26) “Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one.” -Benjamin Franklin
27) “Money is like love; it kills slowly and painfully the one who withholds it, and enlivens the other who turns it on his fellow human.” – Kahlil Gibran
28) “Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant.” —P.T. Barnum
29) “Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are.” —James W. Frick
Make Money Quotes
30) “It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.”— Robert Kiyosaki
31) “The money you make is a symbol of the value you create.” ― Idowu Koyenikan.
32) “Money is always eager and ready to work for anyone who is ready to employ it.”― Idowu Koyenikan
33) “We live by the Golden Rule. Those who have the gold make the rules.” ~Buzzie Bavasi.
Invest Money Quotes:
34) “An investment in knowledge pays the best dividends.”-Benjamin Franklin
35) “In investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable.” – Robert Arnott
36) “I would not pre-pay. I would invest instead and let the investments cover it.” – Dave Ramsey.
37) “October: This is one of the particularly dangerous months to invest in stocks. Other dangerous months are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August, and February.” – Mark Twain.
That’s all folks. Let us know which one is your favorite quote on money in the comment section below. Cheers!
Save Upto 90% on Brokerage FeeTrade Brains' recommended top brokers to open demat and trading account in India
|No 1 STOCKBROKER IN INDIA|
Free equity investments | Flat ₹20 intraday and F&O trades
|GET FREE DEMAT ACCOUNT|
0 Brokerage on Equity Delivery | Rs 20 per order for Intraday and F&O trades
|GET FREE DEMAT ACCOUNT|
Fix brokerage of Rs. 20 per trade