- Angel Broking is a full-service brokerage firm that provides both traditional and online discount brokerage services. It provides add-on services such as free research and recommendations, in-person support, Wealth Management, and more, in addition to stock and commodity trading and investment.
- Zerodha is a budget stock broker that specialises in low-cost internet trading. It features the most advanced internet trading programme available. There are no add-ons such as research, in-person support, or wealth management-related items available.
- Angel Broking is a full-service broker that provides trading, investment, and advisory services as well as in-person help. Zerodha is a cheap broker that specialises in online trading and investments.
- Both Angel Broking and Zerodha are SEBI registered brokers with the essential certificates, and they offer free account opening and free Equity Delivery trading, as well as affordable brokerage charges for intraday and other sectors.
- For Intraday and F&O trading, both Angel Broking and Zerodha offer an online flat cost brokerage of Rs 20. With both, equity delivery is provided free of charge.
- In India, Zerodha has the best and most dependable trading platform. It is a straightforward, low-cost, and straightforward broker. It offers great online investor education programmes.
- For online consumers, both Zerodha and Angel Broking provide poor customer service.
Angel Broking vs Zerodha (Difference)
- Angel Broking provides a broad range of services. • Angel Broking provides research, trading ideas, and recommendations, while Zerodha is an online discount broker. Zerodha does not have its own research department.
- The demat AMC at Angel Broking is Rs 240. Zerodha levies a yearly fee of Rs 300.
- Zerodha is India’s most technologically advanced stock broker, with the largest customer base.
- Angel Broking’s self-serving and education awareness platforms are far inferior to Zerodha’s.
- Angel Broking provides a free trading API. A monthly fee is charged by Zerodha.
- Angel Broking provides both online and offline services (through branches and dealers). Zerodha’s services are exclusively available online.
- As of July 2021, Angel Broking had offices in 18,500 locations across India. Except for its Bangalore headquarters, Zerodha has no physical presence.
Angel Broking vs Zerodha (Similarities)
- Great trading platforms.
- Start investing into direct mutual funds.
- A trading API.
- BSE, NSE, and MCX offer online trading services.
- Execution of equity delivery trades without the need for a broker.
- For intraday and F&O trades, there is a flat fee of Rs 20 per trade.
- Online trading services at BSE, NSE, and MCX.
- Brokerage free equity delivery trades.
- Flat Rs 20 per trade brokerage for intraday and F&O.
The broker types of Angel Broking and Zerodha are different. Zerodha is a discount broker, whereas Angel Broking is a full-service broker. As a full-service broker, Angel Broking provides consulting services in addition to trading and investing. Zerodha is a trading and investment platform.
Other Key Differences Between Angel Broking and Zerodha:
|It provides online as well as offline services.||It provides only online services.|
|It has branches across India.||It has no branches.|
|It provides in-person assistance.||No in-person assistance is available.|
|Margin Trading facility available.||Margin trading facility not supported.|
|Offers only regular mutual fund.||Offers only direct mutual fund.|
Angel Broking is a good choice for beginners and those who need research advice & stock recommendations, desire branch office services, and need trading assistance. Zerodha is suitable for experienced and tech-savvy investors.