Why is Zerodha the best? Zerodha began operations on August 15, 2010, with the purpose of eliminating all cost, service, and technical constraints that traders and investors experience in India.
They titled the company Zerodha, which is a combination of Zero and the Sanskrit term “Rodha,” which means “barrier. They are now India’s largest stockbroker in terms of active retail clients, thanks to their revolutionary pricing strategies and in-house technology.
If you’re interested to open your DEMAT Account with Zerodha, here is the Direct Account opening link
Pros of Zerodha
- The following are some of Zerodha’s benefits. Before signing up for a Zerodha account, you should review the benefits and drawbacks. The advantages and disadvantages of the company can help you decide if it is right for you.
- The most popular broker is Zerodha, which is India’s largest stock broker (by the number of active clients and daily trading volume).
- In India, the safest, most dependable, and trustworthy broker is Zerodha.
- Kite, Console, and Coin Brokerage free Equity Delivery Trades – The greatest trading platforms and tools in the business When you buy stocks utilizing cash-and-carry, you don’t have to pay any brokerage fees (CNC). There is no leverage in the delivery transaction. When you buy shares, they are sent to your Demat account, and when you sell them, they are deducted from your Demat account.
- The cheapest share broker in India – They have a straightforward pricing model. Regardless of the trade size, they charge 0.03 percent or Rs 20 for each executed order, whichever is lower. The customer pays a maximum of Rs 20 in brokerage for every trade.
- Refer a friend to them and you’ll get 10% of their brokerage share.
- Zerodha, a self-clearing broker, is a self-clearing broker. Customers are not charged any clearance fees.
- You can pay as you go. Zerodha offers a straightforward pay-as-you-go brokerage option. Prepaid brokerage programs are not available.
- Set long-term stop loss and target orders for your stock investments with Zerodha GTT orders.
- Zerodha Kite 3 mobile – A brand-new mobile app designed for both passive and active day traders, with major speed and user experience improvements.
- Online IPO Application – With a Zerodha account, you can apply for new IPOs (Initial Public Offerings) immediately.
Zerodha Trading Platforms
The following are the ways in which a customer can trade with Zerodha
1. 3.0 Kite (Web-based Trading Platform)
They were founded in November of 2015. Kite Web is a web-based HTML 5 trading platform that can be used to trade on mobile devices, tablets, and in a web browser.
Kite was created in-house by Zerodha and has seen numerous modifications since its first release. They now offers the Kite 3.0 web platform.
- Kite Android / Kite iOS (Mobile Trading App)
Kite Android / Kite iOS (Mobile Trading App) is an Android and iOS smartphone application. Customers can trade from their phones using this app.
Kite offers its customers a free mobile app for trading and monitoring stocks and commodity markets in India. Kite Mobile App is India’s most advanced trading app, with live streaming data from the BSE, NSE, and MCX.
- Console Zerodha (Reporting Dashboard)
Zerodha’s back-office platform is called Console. It’s a transaction and reporting dashboard where customers of Zerodha can see and track all of their investments, including stocks, derivatives, and mutual funds.
They can also acquire account statements, request withdrawals, and download contract notes, among other things. Analytics tools such as tradebook and heatmap are also available through the ‘Console.’
- Sentinel of Zerodha (Price Alert Tools)
Customers of Zerodha can use Sentinel, a cloud-based application, to set up price alerts on stocks, futures, and options.
Sentinel’s distinguishing characteristic is that, unlike similar price alert programs that are machine-dependent and only trigger when the computer is turned on, price alerts can be triggered at any time, even when the computer is turned off.
Every time a price alert is activated, Kite and e-mail notifications are sent. A trader can use Sentinel to create real-time price alerts on 80,000 stocks, derivatives, and bonds, among other things, across exchanges.
- Zerodha Coin
Zerodha Coin is a Zerodha Mutual Fund investment platform. People can use coins to invest in Direct Mutual Funds. This means you might invest in mutual funds without paying a commission.
Every year, it saves more than 1.5 percent on commissions. Mutual funds are held in a Demat account, which is connected to a their trading account.
- Call & Trade
Customers who do not have access to the internet can use the Call & Trade service for an additional fee of Rs 50 per trader.
Complaints of Zerodha
The amount of client complaints that the exchanges have received are as follows. Their consumer complaint report aids in determining the service’s quality and dependability.
|Exchange||Financial Year||Number of Clients||Complaints||%|