Zerodha Kite Review: The Zerodha Kite app is well-equipped with innovative features, such as customer support, to help you overcome any issue. Not all brokerage apps have made it this far since trading was brought to the mobile market, but this software is widely regarded as one of the best.
In this article, we will review the Zerodha Kite trading platform and will see its key features, setup process, and benefits. So let’s take a deeper look at what the Zerodha App can achieve.
About Zerodha Kite
Zerodha is regarded as one of the most excellent bargain brokers offering trading services. The Zerodha Kite Mobile App has all of the tools that ensure a seamless trading experience.
Kite App offers all technological capabilities and is simple to use; alternatively, you can control your trading experience through a financial intermediary.
Quick Note: If you want to open a FREE Demat account with Zerodha, here’s the direct link!
Key Features of the Zerodha Kite
Kite is a superior trading platform with many features that its competitors do not have. As Kite is still in active development, Zerodha is adding hundreds of new features with each new release. However, here are a few essential characteristics that make Kite a one-of-a-kind trading experience.
- Market Watches
- Streaming Quotes
- Browser Notifications
- Dashboard / Account Summary
- View of the Market in Depth with Streaming Updates
- Floating Order Pane
- Multiple orders/positions can be exited with a single click.
- Views of multiple charts (4 charts on the same screen)
- Investing based on charts (place trades from popped out charts)
- Regular, BO, and AMO orders are available.
How to set up the Zerodha Kite App?
Follow the instructions in the following steps to learn how to set up the Zerodha Kite trading app:
- Fill out the initial form in the Zerodha brokerage app to open a Demat account.
- After completing the form, you will be given your login id.
- To proceed, enter your ID at kite.zerodha.com.
- After successfully logging in, look for the option known as a market watch.
- Enter a name for the share by clicking the choices button.
- You can select the page’s dropbox, along with the alternatives of buying or selling with many others.
- Following that, there will be an add button; click on it to add your share to the market watch.
- Once the share is added to the marketplace, you will have several trading possibilities.
- Begin your trading by pressing the buy button, adjusting the number of shares, and submitting the buy order.
- You can also personalize your profile.
- To access the buy or sell a window, check the B and S buttons.
- The portfolio section contains all of the information about your holdings.
There are various chart alternatives available. Check out every type of chart and begin your analysis accordingly. The notifications area will display all of the relevant notifications.
How to Own a Zerodha Kite Mobile App?
The Zerodha Kite app is available for free download from the Google Play store. To use the program, you must first create a Zerodha account.
The use of the Zerodha broking mobile app is free of charge. We’ve talked about how to set up your trading account, so here are some documents you’ll need to open a Demat account.
- Account fee costs of Rs. 300
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
Zerodha Kite App owning process involves following steps
- Click on the green “Open Demat Account” button.
- Enter all needed information, such as your name, phone number, and city.
- You will receive a call from the Zerodha KYC Team, and they will provide you with an EKYC link.
- Pay the Processing Fee by clicking on the link.
- Distribute Documents
- Sign identification documents such as Aadhar cards.
- Get your Zerodha ID and password to start trading.
- To trade, enter your ID and password.
Zerodha Kite Advantages
- It truly Works in low bandwidth.
- Up to ten regional languages are supported.
- The interface that is simple and attractive
- API accessibility
- Quant access for fundamental analysis utilizing behavioral analytics
- Integration with third-party applications
- Excellent Funds Transfer Service
- ChartIQ and TradingView charts are both accessible.
Zerodha Kite Disadvantages
- Scanners are not accessible for backtesting.
- There is no way to invest in IPOs or mutual funds.
- A separate application is used to administer the back office.
- On charts, there are a few minor browser-related difficulties.
- Trading charts are not accessible.
The Zerodha Kite App is, without a doubt, one of the top trading apps in the country. It has a smooth interface that is highly user-friendly. In addition, the Kite App is rapid in terms of speed and can also be used with a slow internet connection.
We hope you found the Zerodha Kite Review 2021 review post to be informative. Do let us know in the NiftyBroker’s comments section if you are using it for trading or any other trading platform. Good luck with your trading!